- Mon / Fri / Sat
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Tue / Wed / Thur
- 9.00am - 5-30pm
No late nights for Xmas period
- Sales01772 722468
- Email: [email protected]
The Akai MPK25 is a complete controller and keyboard solution in a compact 25 key instrument. Hands-on controls and MPC style pads set the MPK25 apart from other controllers.
The Akai MPK25 is a complete controller keyboard solution to most users DAW requirements. MPC style pads and a host of assignable controls and functions make this the MIDI keyboard controller of choice for almost any DAW system.
The MPK25 features a full size, 25 key, touch sensitive keyboard with aftertouch for the maximum expression and control from your playing. On the upper panel, 12 MPC style pads are conveniently placed for you to trigger anything from samples to sounds such as drums. Each pad is velocity sensitive for complete creativity and each pad has access to 4 banks for a total of 48 samples at your fingertips.
The MPK25 gives you twelve virtual knobs and four virtual buttons that are assignable to control nearly any software parameter. You can control two different parameters per Q-Link thanks to the knobs dual-bank selection. All essential transport controls are also laid out on the top panel for easy DAW integration and fast production . The controls are easily accessible for complete control of your recording system.
The MPK25 has a range of 12 MPC style pads. These are perfect for triggering drums from your DAW system. The pads are velocity sensitive.
The Akai MPK25 is buss powered so no matter where you wish to use the MPK features, simply plug it direct via USB into the computer and everything is powered and controlled down one single cable.
Main Product Features:
- 25-key semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch for expressive melodic creativity
- MPC-pad section of 12 genuine MPC pads with pressure and velocity sensitivity
- MPC pads access four banks each for instant access to 48 samples
- Assignable Q-Link controller section for flexible control of most software parameters
- Two banks of 12 Q-Link knobs and four buttons, two banks each
- Dedicated transport controls for tracking and editing
- MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, and arpeggiator aid in creative process
- MPC Full Level, MPC 12-Level, Tap Tempo, and Time Division assist with tempo and dynamics
- MIDI output over USB, bus powered, class compliant: plug and play with one USB cable
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite Akai Edition software
- Works with most MIDI recording, sequencing, and performance software
- Dimensions: 18.8 x 14.1 x 3.5" (477 x 359 x 88mm)